Friday, August 31, 2018
We had the most amazing time setting our communal table at the ultra hip designer playground Urban Americana in East Long Beach. The space is so inviting and inspirational… to walk through the warehouse listening to music and taking in beautiful elements of design was magical. Add friends (old and new), great conversation, delicious food and wine pairing (thanks Chef Kyle Powers, Tyler Rodriguez & crew!), a touch of style…. ah, well, there you have lark!
Thanks to all the beautiful people who who came together to make this night possible.
Until we lark again.
1. pistachio + cashew apple butter toast
2. heirloom tomato salad basil oil tomato water basil flowers burrata grey salt.
3. brussel sprout tortelli, black garlic dust, crispy mortadella * sub king mushroom for vegan *
4. smoked then fried duck, sage waffle, luxardo cherry sauce, green onion tahini puree. *vegan option: sesame and macadamia crusted tempah, fried rainbow cauliflower, green onion tahini*
5. peach tea whiskey (by stillhouse) infused strawberries, smoked cream, sable cookie, brulee figs.
+ + + + +
Organic. Modern. Inspirational.
Lark inspired by Chris Greer, owner of Urban Americana / Images captured by the lovely and talented @taliadecoite / Hand-made ceramics by our favorite artisan Andrea of @lunareececeramics / Wine Aficionado Tyler Rodriguez / Fashion inspired by @stylingbyjo / Overall awesomeness by @laurabrophyinteriors + @jaxsea / Pure water + Wilson’s Coffee by @theurbanspring / Cool finds by @shopkeye